Hosted Buyer Program and Application
- Its Africa’s top travel and tourism exhibition in the Southern Hemisphere
- Keep abreast of global trends and new developments within the African tourism and travel industry
- Meet industry stakeholders and decision makers face to face
- Conduct business with new and existing clients
- Gain competitive advantage with a view to becoming market leaders
- Meet with over 1200 exhibitors from a diverse range of destinations and industry sectors
- Opportunity to network with key decision makers and stakeholders on an exciting and informative platform
Not only can you meet and network with the industry's key role players and decision-makers, but also consider all the continents leisure tourism options and negotiate the best deals on these products, all in one place.
- Economy class flights from selected destinations (restrictions apply)
- 4 night stay in a 4 star hotel
- Transfers airport - hotel - exhibition
- Access to the hosted buyer lounge (complimentary refreshments and WI-FI)
- Invitations to various networking functions (restrictions apply)
- Easy to use Online Diary and other digital platforms
- Outstanding educational opportunities (restrictions apply)
Request to Hosted Buyers
We request all hosted buyers to schedule and attend a minimum of 8 appointments per day, these being:
- individual appointments with exhibitors of their choice
- pre-scheduled group appointments (where applicable)
- pre-scheduled presentations
The aforementioned appointments can be scheduled via the online diary system. The Online Diary also has a search functionality to filter by exhibitor, category, country and region making it easy for buyers to book all their appointments in advance.
- Hosted Buyers also agree to making themselves available for any meetings and marketing events as SA Tourism deems appropriate and relevant.
- Meals and any personal extras including telephone, mini-bar, WI-FI etc. (these should be settled directly with the hotel upon your departure)
- Hotel upgrades / flight upgrades
- Taxi fares if arriving / departing outside Hosted Buyer Program dates
- Travel Insurance
- Visa application fees
- Partners traveling accompanied by Hosted Buyers are responsible for own costs
Application and Registration Form
Please note that that your registration is not an invitation but an opportunity to consider your application as a hosted buyer. Successful applicants will be notified within 7 days of receiving your application.