INDABA is one of the largest tourism marketing events on the African calendar and
one of the top three ‘must visit’ events of its kind on the global calendar.
It showcases the widest variety of Southern Africa's best tourism products and
attracts international buyers and media from across the world. INDABA is owned
by South African Tourism and organised by Pure Grit Project and Exhibitions Management (Pty) Ltd.
INDABA has won the awards for Africa’s best travel and tourism
show. This award was presented by the Association of World Travel Awards.
- Inkosi Albert Luthuli Convention Centre (Durban ICC)
- Durban Exhibition Centre (DEC)
- South Africa
- Show Days: 16 - 18 May 2017
- Local and International Trade Days: 16 - 18 May 2017
- ADMISSION RESERVED FOR DELEGATES OVER 16 YEARS OF AGE.
- 08h00 - 18h00, 15 May 2017 (Exhibitors Only)
- 10h00 - 18h00, 16 - 17 May 2017
- 10h00 - 17h30, 18 May 2017
- Exhibitors may enter the halls from 08h00
INDABA brings together a showcase of Southern African tourism products and services
for the international travel trade. Exhibitors in the DEC (Durban Exhibition Centre)
includes, provincial authorities, provincial products and African Countries. In the ICC (International
Convention Centre), exhibitor categories include accommodation, tour operators,
game lodges, transport, online travel, media publications and industry associations.
Outdoor exhibitors include transport, camping and safari companies.
- Inbound Tour Operators
- Foreign Travel Agents
- Online Booking Companies
INDABA has a dedicated following of local and international media who provide extensive
coverage of the exhibition for the local and international markets through radio,
television, newspaper and dedicated travel publications.